"Shut Up And Dance" by Walk the Moon
"Yeah" by Usher
"Uptown Funk" by Bruno Mars
"Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry
"Good As Hell" by Lizzo
- Amazing entertainment that is more cost effective than hiring a full band.
- A new concept that’s unique! Your guests have never seen this before!
- The excitement of live musicians and the flexibility of a DJ all-in-one!
Let’s take a quick look! Pros and Cons of hiring a full band for your wedding or event.
- A band can ignite your day with excitement and the sound of live musicians
- A band can cost thousands upon thousands of dollars
- A band is only able to play songs that the band has rehearsed.
Pros and Cons of hiring only a DJ for your wedding or event.
- A DJ gives you the flexibility of having more song selections to choose from
- A DJ is more cost effective than a band
- A DJ doesn’t provide the same sound and feeling as live musicians do
Why not combine the two to have the best of both worlds and have it be MORE COST EFFECTIVE THAN A FULL BAND?
As a child, you are taught to dream big and hope that you will become the next astronaut, president, or medical doctor – but my big plan was a bit different! I wanted to play music in front of an audience as my profession.
Whether I was listening to Stevie Wonder on my father’s radio or rockin’ out Prince’s 1999 double-LP on my turntable, music has always shaped my life – and I want to help people by providing an experience that will shape the memories of your important milestones in the most positive way.
How Long Has Christopher Been DJing for?
Christopher London has been a professional DJ since 1999 and continues to stay up to speed with popular artists, songs, and genres. Whatever the genre you are looking for, Chris will be able to handle it with poise and professionalism!
Get to Know Christopher’s Personal Tastes in Music
Every DJ has their own preference as to what type of music they like the best. Some like to play hip hop while others solely play 70s rock, but I have grown up listening to so much music that I have experience with playing any type of genre. From the rock ‘n roll era, the classic rock era, disco, funk, soul, pop, jazz, country to some hip hop & rap, you can tell me your music preferences and we can dial in a mix that is perfect for you AND your event.
Enough about me – let’s connect and get your next party started ASAP!
Kyle & Chloe, 6/13/19, Waterview Loft at Port Detroit
“Thank you for making our wedding a night to remember. You and the band were awesome and kept the party going all night long and all of our friends and family had so much fun!!! They are still raving about how great you guys were at my wedding. Definitely was a night to remember! Hope to see you guys perform again! Many thanks again for the wonderful attention to detail and live entertainment.”